Parent Guide to School Money – online payment system
Cold Packed Lunches
- Alphie Lunch – Ham in sliced white bread sandwich, satsuma, vegetable bag, shortbread biscuit, fromage fraise and water
- Bertie Lunch – Tuna mayonnaise in sliced brown bread, banana, vegetable bag, malt loaf, fromage fraise and orange squash
- Charlie Lunch – Grated cheddar cheese in a wholemeal roll, apple, vegetable bag, oatmeal & raisin cookie, strawberry yoghurt and water
- Dannie lunch – Tomato & pasta salad pot, pear, vegetable bag, popcorn (with sweetener), babybel cheese and apple juice.
Christmas Lunch – Thursday 19th December
- Main Lunch – Roast Turkey with Roast Potatoes, Stuffing Ball, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts and Gravy.
- Vegetarian Option – Roasted Vegetable & Cranberry Tart with Roast Potatoes, Stuffing Ball, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts & Gravy
- Sweet – Chocolate Log with Squirty Cream
All children will receive a party hat and a Christmas cracker.
We have a School Lunch service available to all pupils at St George’s Primary School. The price for a meal including dessert is £2.40 daily. We have chosen Weymouth College to provide us with School Lunches. There are 4 choices of main meals which includes a vegetarian option, baked potato and cold packed lunches.
Orders are placed in advance and meals are delivered to school every day. All the meals conform to current Government food and nutritional standards.
Menus are sent to parents every term and uploaded onto the school website. You can only order school lunches through our online payment system ‘SchoolMoney.’ Meals must be ordered and paid for in advance. Orders for the first week of term must be placed two weeks before the end of the previous term. Spare paper menus are available from the main office. Please contact the office if you do not have internet access.
Free School Meals
Please click on the link below for information regarding free school meals, how to apply and information regarding pupil premium.
To apply for Pupil Premium you can either apply via the Dorset For You Website through the link above or complete a paper application form below.
Also any child that is entitled to Free School Meals is now entitled to a free 189ml portion of milk. To download a Free Milk form please click the link below: