The School Uniform comprises:
- School shoes should be preferably black, with low heels and backs (not trainers).
- Sensible summer sandals with back heel supports (no flip flops or crocs)!
- White Polo shirt, black or grey trousers/skirts,
- Maroon sweatshirts (crew neck) or cardigan with school logo
- Red and white small check dresses in summer
Children also require P.E. kit comprising:
- White t-shirt, dark shorts, plimsolls or training shoes in a named bag.
- Leotards may also be worn for gymnastics.
- Children wishing to play football require appropriate kit from Year 3.
- Tracksuits are strongly recommended for all children, especially during the winter months.
Swimming kit, including a hat, will be needed in the summer term.
For safety reasons children are asked to remove all items of jewellery in all P.E. lessons.
School uniform can be purchased from Dorset Schoolwear, The Old Rock Factory, Caroline Place, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8NW Tel: 01305 760804
Parents are urged to label all their child’s possessions. Should items become lost the school has a lost property box which can be viewed by contacting the school office.
Free school meal entitlement also entitles your child to access the school uniform grant. This is a £40 uniform voucher given per child every year. For more information please see Mrs Mintern or Mrs Legg in the school office.